URBE Aero ATO - thanks to the collaboration started with BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas - offers the possibility to finance the Integrated ATPL, Modular ATPL, CPL and FI courses through the BNL FUTURIAMO loan.
In order to start or continue your ATPL Airline Pilot, CPL Commercial Pilot or Flight Instructor course with greater serenity, the students of the URBE Aero Flight School can request a loan to BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas, dedicated to students of all ages to support investment in the professional future.
The BNL Futuriamo loan allows you to meet the financial commitment necessary to tackle the course of study and expenses related to:
- the training course;
- the purchase of textbooks;
- accommodation and transport costs;
- the purchase of a PC or Tablet.
- Minimum amount starting from € 5,000.00
- Maximum amount up to € 70,000.00
- Loan duration up to 10 years with the possibility of postponing the reimburse of the amount from 12 to 36 months from disbursement
- Withdrawal: in a single solution
- Guarantees: for younger students, joint registration with a parent / guardian resident in Italy or other guarantees deemed suitable by the Bank.
The granting of the loan is subject to the approval of the bank. The loan is managed entirely by BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas. For all information and contractual and economic conditions, refer to the BNL.it website.
How to apply for the loan?
For more information visit the BNL Futuriamo page by clicking the button below. To contact the BNL consultants and request funding, simply click on «Get Back» and fill out a simple form.