Our organization has been dedicated to maintaining and repairing aircraft, engines and other components since 2005.
Our motivated and skilled staff, coupled with our advanced equipment, has helped us to provide outstanding maintenance services and airworthiness management to our customers.
We meet our customers needs and expectations by deploying effective teamwork, frequent employee training, and continuous quality assurance and improvement to ensure maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness Management at the highest level on time, every time.
• Established in 2003
• Owned by the Calia family
• Based at Aeroporto Roma Urbe (LIRU)
• Aircraft Sales, Aircraft Maintenance, CAMO, Parts Distribution, Flight Training and other FBO services
• Distributor for Diamond Aircraft Industries (DAI) for Italy, Switzerland, Malta, and San Marino
• Authorized Service Center and parts distributor for several airframe, powerplant and avionics manufacturers
• Operates DAI aircraft of different types (for training and demonstration purposes)
• Operates two FNPT II aircraft simulators (DA42 and B737NG type like)