IR - INSTRUMENT RATING
Instrument Rating is valid for 1 year. The expiry date is indicated on the flight licence. Renewal is made via check made by an examiner.
– In the 3 months before the IR expiry date the pilot shall undergo a training check and a Proficiency Check with an authorised CRE/IRE examiner. The test can be made in IFR conditions either on a FNPT II simulator or on the aircraft on which the pilot wants to renew his/her licence.
200 hours of classroom time
– Air law regulation
– Aircraft general knowledge
– Cockpit instruments general knowledge
– Human factors and limitations
– Navigation and radionavigation
– Flight plans and air traffic controlo
55 hours of flight time
40 hours can be performed on our flight simulators.